- Catch the clickety-clack of the world-famous Tap Dancing Christmas Trees;
- Delight in the holiday program presented by our Children's Theatre Personalities;
- Catch The Velveteen Rabbit, and our other holiday puppet shows;
- Snap your kiddo dancing under our "snow showers;"
- Cozy up with a cup of hot cocoa or cider, on us;
- Hop on the Jolly Trolly, again and again — rides are unlimited!
and lots more!
December 13 -15, 20-23, and 26-30, 2019
Check the full Fairy Winterland schedule for dates and times of special performances. If Fairyland is closed due to rain, unredeemed tickets can be used on another open day.
Please keep in mind: As always, to enter Fairyland, adults must be accompanied by children and children must be accompanied by adults. Guests under the age of 1 are free. Parking is run by the city of Oakland, cost varies by day.
Grandparents' Week: After Christmas, Santa returns to the North Pole but we keep the Fairy Winterland party going for a few more days. From December 26-30, we invite grandparents to spend time with their grandkids at our decked-out park for half-off (that's just $6 per grand-grownup).