Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Friday, June 5, 2020 12:00 AM until Sunday, July 5, 2020 12:00 AM.
We're bringing the magic back!
Good news, it's time for the Fairy Gates to reopen! To do this safely, our puppet shows, Toddler Storytimes, live performances, and rides have been put on pause. But don’t worry, there’s still plenty of magic to be had inside the park. Our slides are open and most Storybook sets are too. Run up, and roll down, Jack and Jill Hill. Say hello to Gideon, Pixie, and all our other animals — they are ready for you! Head to the cafe for a snack, we’re serving, though we’ve turned off the grill to move the line along. Picnic with your “social bubble” in one of the circular chalked “bubbles” we’ve sprinkled throughout the park.
Guests age 1 to 100: $8 (limited-time reduced rate)
Guests under age 1: FREE
Here are some basics you need to know for your visit:
- All guests age 12 and up will be required to wear a CDC-approved mask/face covering;
- Children age 2 to 11 are highly encouraged to wear one as well;
- Please stay home if anyone in your "social bubble" is feeling sick on the day you're scheduled to visit;
- Keep a six-foot distance from other guests at all times;
- Make use of our many new hand-sanitizing stations;
- Restrooms are now one "single social bubble" at at time. Be patient. Take turns;
- Park is at reduced capacity to give everyone enough space and will open in two daily shifts;
- Morning shift guests must leave the park at or before 1 p.m.;
- Afternoon shift guests must leave the park at or before 5 p.m.;
- Our Sanitation Team deep cleans daily between 1 and 2 p.m. and again at 5 p.m.
- Play, be free — we've missed you!
As always, adults are only allowed through Fairyland's Fairy Gates with a child, and kids are only allowed in with a grownup. Our founders wanted to make Fairyland a safe place for the children in our community to play and learn. Seventy years later, we believe this rule is more important than ever!
Feeling sick? Please stay home. Refunds and rainchecks can be issued: If you bought your tickets online, please contact Customer Support at Brushfire, our ticket service provider, at (844) 369-9682 to exchange your unused digital tickets for another day or to have them refunded completely. If you purchased your tickets in person at our Box Office, please bring your refund or raincheck request there. Phone us with questions: (510) 452-2259. Hope you're feeling better soon!Take note: Tickets are valid only on specified date and specified admission shift (morning or afternoon) . Guests must exit once admission shift has ended.
Assumption of risk: While we have made Fairyland safer, COVID-19 is extremely contagious and can cause severe illness and death, and exposure to it is an inherent risk in a public place where people are present. So, by visiting Children’s Fairyland you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.