Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Friday, June 5, 2020 12:00 AM until Sunday, July 5, 2020 12:00 AM.
We're bringing the magic back!
Good news, it's time for the Fairy Gates to reopen. To do this safely, our puppet shows, Toddler Storytimes, live performances, and rides have been put on pause. But don’t worry, there’s still plenty of magic to be had inside the park. Our slides are open and most Storybook sets are too. Run up, and roll down, Jack and Jill Hill. Say hello to Gideon, Pixie, and all our other animals — they are ready for you! Head to the cafe for a snack, we’re serving, though we’ve turned off the grill to move the line along. Picnic with your “social bubble” in one of the circular chalked “bubbles” we’ve sprinkled throughout the park.
Guests age 1 to 100: $8 (limited-time reduced rate)
Guests under age 1: FREE
Here are some basics you need to know for your visit:
- All guests age 12 and up will be required to wear a CDC-approved mask/face covering;
- Children age 2 to 11 are highly encouraged to wear one as well;
- Please stay home if anyone in your "social bubble" is feeling sick on the day you're scheduled to visit;
- Keep a six-foot distance from other guests at all times;
- Make use of our many new hand-sanitizing stations;
- Restrooms are now one "single social bubble" at at time. Be patient. Take turns;
- Park is at reduced capacity to give everyone enough space;
- Morning shift guests must leave the park at or before 1 p.m.;
- Afternoon shift guests must leave the park at or before 5 p.m.;
- Our Sanitation Team deep cleans daily between 1 and 2 p.m. and again at 5 p.m.
- Play, be free — we've missed you!
Please note: All ticket sales are final, tickets are valid only on specified date and specified admission session (morning or afternoon) . Guests must exit once admission session has ended. If Fairyland is closed due to inclement weather, your unused tickets may be exchanged for another day when the park is regularly open, though these tickets are not valid for special events including, but not limited to, Jack O' Lantern Jamboree, Fairy Winterland, or any evening event at Children's Fairyland. Please contact Brushfire for ticket exchanges and refunds.