Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Monday, October 5, 2020 12:00 AM until Sunday, November 1, 2020 11:59 PM.
Very few tickets remain
Halloween Jam is nearly sold out!
Halloween is ON at Fairyland!
More delightful than frightful, more kooky than spooky, join us for Halloween Jam – five days of fall fun at Fairyland! Our festivities will be a little different this year, but we’ll still have decked-out sets to wow your little ones.
Kids can march in our physically-distanced Monster Mash Parade and collect their own special surprise treat at the end! Parades happen twice daily, after each session. Morning parade begins at 11:30 a.m. and the afternoon one begins at 3:30 p.m. No costume? No problem! Costumes are encouraged for kids of all ages, but not required.
Families have five days to play at Fairyland’s Halloween Jam, from Wednesday, October 28 to Sunday, November 1. Please reserve your tickets in advance. A limited number of timed-entry tickets are available to ensure physically-distanced fun and safety for all.
We hope you and your family will join the fun!
Guests age 1 to 100: $8 (limited-time reduced rate)
Guests under age 1: FREE
Magic Keys (in the new Oaktown Orange colorway) are available for $3/each in our online store or in the park's gift shop.Here are some basics you need to know for your visit:
- All guests age 3 and up will be required to wear a CDC-approved mask/face covering (bandanas, face shields, neck gaiters, and Halloween-type masks are NOT ok);
- Please stay home if anyone in your "social bubble" is feeling sick on the day you're scheduled to visit;
- Keep a six-foot distance from other guests at all times;
- Make use of our many new hand-sanitizing stations;
- Restrooms are now one "single social bubble" at at time. Be patient. Take turns;
- Park is at reduced capacity to give everyone enough space and will open in two daily shifts;
- Morning shift guests must leave the park at or before 12 p.m.;
- Afternoon shift guests must leave the park at or before 4 p.m.;
- Our Sanitation Team deep cleans daily between 12 and 1 p.m. and again at 4 p.m.
- Play, be free!
As always, adults are only allowed through Fairyland's Fairy Gates with a child, and kids are only allowed in with a grownup. Our founders wanted to make Fairyland a safe place for the children in our community to play and learn. Some 70 years later, we believe this rule is more important than ever!
Feeling sick? Please stay home. Refunds and rainchecks can be issued: If you bought your tickets online, please contact Customer Support at Brushfire, our ticket service provider, at (844) 369-9682 to exchange your unused digital tickets for another day or to have them refunded completely, for weekend support please email: email@example.com. If you purchased your tickets in person at our Box Office, please bring your refund or raincheck request there. Phone us with questions: (510) 452-2259. Hope you're feeling better soon!Take note: Tickets are valid only on specified date and specified admission shift (morning or afternoon) . Guests must exit once admission shift has ended.
Assumption of risk: While we have made Fairyland safer, COVID-19 is extremely contagious and can cause severe illness and death, and exposure to it is an inherent risk in a public place where people are present. So, by visiting Children’s Fairyland you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.