Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Friday, Oct 22, 2021 9:00 AM - Sunday, Oct 31, 2021 4:00 PM PDT
Sorry, this event is not available.
This event was available from Tuesday, August 17, 2021 12:00 AM until the event start date.
Wholesome Halloween fun at Fairyland!
More kooky than spooky, join us for a boo-tiful time at Halloween Jam – six days of wholesome fall fun at Fairyland! Enjoy seasonal surprises like decked-out sets and rides, including the Creepy Crawly (which rhymes suspiciously with “Jolly Trolly”) and the ghost town formerly known as Old West Junction.
At the end of each session, everyone is welcome to march in our physically-distanced Monster Mash parade — kids get a special treat at the exit! No costume? No problem! They are encouraged, not required.
Families have six days to play: October 22 through 24, and October 29 through 31, in two daily sessions. Please reserve your tickets in advance. A limited number of timed-entry tickets are available to ensure physically-distanced fun and safety for all. Limited walkup tickets are available at our entrance.
We hope you and your family will join the fun!
Guests age 1 to 100: $15
Guests under age 1: FREE
Fairyland members: Use the special code we emailed you for your discount!
Magic Keys (in the new Willie, Willie Blue colorway) are available for $3/each in our online store or in the park's gift shop.
Here are some basics you need to know for your visit:
- All guests age two years and older are required to wear a CDC-approved mask/face covering (bandanas, neck gaiters, and/or Halloween masks are NOT ok);
- Please stay home if anyone in your group is feeling sick on the day you're scheduled to visit;
- Keep a six-foot distance from other guests at all times;
- Make use of our many hand-sanitizing stations;
- Restrooms are now "single group use." Be patient. Take turns;
- Park is at reduced capacity to give everyone enough space and will open in two daily sessions;
- Morning session guests must leave the park at or before 12 p.m.;
- Afternoon session guests must leave the park at or before 4 p.m.;
- Our sanitation team deep cleans daily between 12 and 1 p.m. and again at 4 p.m.;
- Shoes must be worn at all times by all guests;
- Play, be free!
As always, adults are only allowed through Fairyland's Fairy Gates with a child, and kids are only allowed in with a grownup. Our founders wanted to make Fairyland a safe place for the children in our community to play and learn. Some 70+ years later, we believe this rule is more important than ever!
Feeling sick? Please stay home. Refunds and rainchecks can be issued: If you bought your tickets online, please contact Customer Support at Brushfire, our ticket service provider, at (844) 369-9682 to exchange your unused digital tickets for another day or to have them refunded completely, for weekend support please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you purchased your tickets in person at our Box Office, please bring your refund or raincheck request there. Phone us with questions: (510) 452-2259. Hope you're feeling better soon!Take note: Tickets are valid only on specified date and specified admission shift (morning or afternoon) . Guests must exit once admission shift has ended.
Assumption of risk: While we have made Fairyland safer, COVID-19 is extremely contagious and can cause severe illness and death, and exposure to it is an inherent risk in a public place where people are present. So, by visiting Children’s Fairyland you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.