Upgrade your browser!
You''ll enjoy this experience much more in a modern browser.
Plus, we can''t guarantee everything will work correctly for you in this old browser. Check out this list of modern browsers that we think would be a good replacement.
- Friday, Oct 2, 2020
Sorry, this event is not available.
Event canceled due to poor air quality
Yes, it's true that it's not business as usual just yet. In order to open as safely as possible, we've had to put a pause on our rides, performances, and puppet shows. But don’t worry, there’s still plenty of magic to be had inside the park!
Our slides are open and nearly all of our Storybook sets are too. Stop by to say hello to Gideon, Pixie, and all our other animals. Head to the cafe for a snack, we’re serving, though we’ve turned off the grill to move the line along. Picnic or just chill in one of the chalked “bubbles” we’ve sprinkled throughout the park. We think you'll be surprised at what we can still offer your family.
Reserve your tickets online for this event today, as walk-ups are not allowed. Please choose either a morning or afternoon session. The morning session is from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Then we close for a deep cleaning from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. At 1 p.m., we reopen for our afternoon session which goes until 4 p.m. Your reservation is good for either session, but not both.
We will not be opening the park at full capacity, so availability is limited and is first-come, first-serve — so RSVP now for this members-only event!
Here are some basics you need to know for your visit:
- All guests age 3 and up will be required to wear a CDC-approved mask/face covering;
- Please stay home if anyone in your "social bubble" is feeling sick on the day you're scheduled to visit;
- Keep a six-foot distance from other guests at all times;
- Make use of our many new hand-sanitizing stations;
- Restrooms are now one "single social bubble" at a time. Be patient. Take turns;
- Park is at reduced capacity to give everyone enough space;
- Morning shift guests must leave the park at or before 12 p.m.;
- Afternoon shift guests must leave the park at or before 4 p.m.;
- Our Sanitation Team deep cleans daily between 12 and 1 p.m. and again at 4 p.m.
- Play, be free — we've missed you!